Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Individual and made-to-measure.
The demand for heavy-duty forgings, especially for forged rings, is growing constantly. However, at the same time, the industrial demands on the manufacturer as regards increases in quality and short delivery times are also rising.
Through the use of the most modern, computer-controlled forging presses, even complicated parts in small quantities, or individual parts, can be produced economically and cost-effectively.
The use of existing auxiliary forging dies increases flexibility and shortens reaction time.
Forgings up to 15.000 kg:
- Forged discs and punched discs
- Bars (round and square)
- Special parts
- Hollow shafts
LAUNCH CAREER ROCKET!
- ISO 14001 - DE (280.8 KiB)
- ISO 14001 - EN (281.3 KiB)
- AD 2000 W0 - DE (161.6 KiB)
- AD 2000 W0 - EN (162.5 KiB)
- 10025 Zertifikat CE - DE (244.7 KiB)
- 10025 Zertifikat CE - EN (241.0 KiB)
- ISO 9001 Druckgeräterichtlinie 2014-68- DE (161.6 KiB)
- ISO 9001 Druckgeräterichtlinie 2014-68- EN (162.5 KiB)
- ISO 9001 - DE (281.8 KiB)
- ISO 9001 - EN (281.6 KiB)